Air Inflatable Neck Pillow Head Cervical Traction Support Stretcher Pain Relief
This inflatable neck traction device has a soft head and neck support. Properly position the unit under the jaw to partially unload the cervical spine and help support the weight of the head. It also helps keep the neck warm and serves as a reminder to limit head and neck motion.
5 Stars Reviewed by maljen1983 21 Jan, 2021
Easy to use and gives instant relief with lasting effects. As good as getting traction from physio, for me anyhow.
Prevent and relieve neck and shoulder tension
Light weight, soft, and adjustable
Convenient, portable, and comfortable
Ideal for relaxing neck pain and headache
Great for people who spend long time on the computer, cars, etc.
Reducing neck, shoulder, and back pain while working, studying, driving, etc.
Helps to avoid motions that might cause pain
Support and correct neck posture
Provide firm & comfortable support
|Material:||PVC and Flannelette|
How to Use:
1. Use a mirror as a reference to position the device correctly. You can use the two nylon straps in the front to adjust the fit.
2. Before inflation, push the blue wheel on the airlock down away from the hand pump.
3. Use the pump to inflate to your preference, then roll the wheel back to lock the air in.
4. Use 2-3 times per day, at least 30 minutes per session.
5. Deflate by unlocking airlock and twisting open the screw connected to the pump.
6. Suggest releasing the air when you complete the use to protect the device.
7. During the use of airbags, avoid contact with hard objects.
|1 x||Neck Traction|